Decoration of glass packaging
Decorated packaging allows you to increase brand awareness and convey to the buyer his idea and identity, protect against fakes and imitations.
We offer the application of an inscription, drawing or logo by various methods:
- pad printing is the transfer of an image by an elastic element ("tampon" or "roller"), from printing plates of deep, flat, high and screen printing on the surface of almost any shape;
- flexo printing is a straight, high, rotary printing with fast–drying liquid inks fixed on various materials, using elastic printing plates that can be mounted on cylinders with different circumference lengths.;
- circular printing allows printing on the entire surface of cylindrical objects using single and multicomponent paints;
- foil stamping in which foil is stretched between the heated cliche and the material and pressing is performed;
- multi–layer staining is a multi-layer staining that allows you to achieve the desired visual effect from the packaging. After coloring, all printing methods are applicable for the products, which allows you to get a unique solution for your product.
A unique fully automatic line that allows you to control all technological processes at each stage of coloring.
The process of painting and decorating takes place in a clean area.
It is possible to work with any paints, as well as applying UV varnish and Soft Touch coating.